JustinBieber !nternational
Please Log-In or Register!
and be part of our Justin Bieber family !
Please Log-In or Register!
and be part of our Justin Bieber family !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An english fan made forum for english speaking Justin Bieber Fans around the globe. && Whats so special about this forum ? - Its made on March 1st the day of Justin's 16th Birthday!, and will be opened on the March 23, the release date of MY WORLD 2.0

HomeJB NEWS Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[04 06 10] Justin Bieber almost Passed Out during Easter Performance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChristineLee
Admin

[04 06 10] Justin Bieber almost Passed Out during Easter Performance Empty
PostSubject: [04 06 10] Justin Bieber almost Passed Out during Easter Performance   [04 06 10] Justin Bieber almost Passed Out during Easter Performance EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

International heartthrob Justin Bieber was one of the performers on Monday (April 5) to take the stage at the Easter Egg Roll in Washington DC. Justin got to take the stage to perform in front of the president at the white house, belting out songs like That Should Be Me, U Smile, and Baby.
Unfortunately, it was a blazing hot Monday up in Washington, and Bieber got dehydrated while on stage! “I got to go into the White House and get a tour and a pic with the first family. they are really nice and had a lot of fun but after 3 performances in 90 degree hot sun Im completely dehydrated and almost passed out after the last one….need to drink some water.” Justin tweeted after the show. “thanks to everyone who came out today…it was a pretty incredible experience and I am grateful for the honor. Thanks to all the fans but now i need to get some rest…it is HOT!!! so TIRED…but smiling”

Original Article : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://jbiebersz.forumotion.com

[04 06 10] Justin Bieber almost Passed Out during Easter Performance
Page 1 of 1