JustinBieber !nternational
Please Log-In or Register!
and be part of our Justin Bieber family !
Please Log-In or Register!
and be part of our Justin Bieber family !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An english fan made forum for english speaking Justin Bieber Fans around the globe. && Whats so special about this forum ? - Its made on March 1st the day of Justin's 16th Birthday!, and will be opened on the March 23, the release date of MY WORLD 2.0

HomeJB NEWS Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[03 23 10] Justin Bieber's 'Biggest Fan' Shares Her Excitement Over My World 2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChristineLee
Admin

[03 23 10] Justin Bieber's 'Biggest Fan' Shares Her Excitement Over My World 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: [03 23 10] Justin Bieber's 'Biggest Fan' Shares Her Excitement Over My World 2.0   [03 23 10] Justin Bieber's 'Biggest Fan' Shares Her Excitement Over My World 2.0 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:57 pm

'It is absolutely amazing! You can tell he has grown up so much,' Tricia Maltibag says of Bieber's new album.

Last September Justin Bieber named Tricia Maltibag the winner of Bieber's VMA red-carpet shout-out competition. MTV News spoke to her after her win and she expressed her excitement over being recognized by the pop star for her devotion to him. Since then he has released two albums, including My World 2.0, in stores Tuesday. Maltibag said she can't believe how much Bieber's popularity has grown since that fateful day last fall.

"Since the VMAs Justin has gotten extremely big!" she gushed in an e-mail to MTV News. "Bieber fever has definitely spread and I couldn't be prouder of him! I remember when the first magazines with his tiny little picture came out and I bought doubles of each. Now, his face is on ALL of them!"

So, has Maltibag given up on the pop star now that everyone else in the world loves him too? Actually, it's quite the opposite. "As for me, I'm still pretty much his biggest fan, though some might disagree — but my room looks like Bieber fever has exploded all over the walls. You should see it! My friends are pretty shocked when they come in and I still can't stop talking about him, and a quarter of my wardrobe is Bieber attire," she explained about her devotion to her fellow Canadian. "A bit after the VMAs me and my friend drove down to Montreal and waited in line 12 hours to meet him, but it was worth it because we were the first of, like, 1,000 people."

And she obviously loves Bieber's new album. "And, yes, My World 2.0 is out today! I only bought, like, eight copies of his album last time but I'm aiming for the golden ticket so this time I'll need more," she shared. "It is absolutely amazing! You can tell he has grown up so much!

"I always knew he would make it big — I just didn't know it would be this fast. I'm so proud, but I still miss the days when he was a small-town boy who did notice girls like me," she continued. "But I support him 110 percent and I'm so glad that his name is finally really out there, so he can finally share his talent with the world, as corny as that sounds. It's been a while, but I still remember the day of the VMAs very clearly."

MTV News will be rolling out previews from "The Diary of Justin Bieber" all week — don't miss the full show, airing on MTV Sunday at 7:30 p.m. ET!

Original News [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

----------------------------

MY WORLD 2.0 IS OFFICIALLY OUT IN STORES! . GET YOURS NOW OR YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON THE GOOD STUFF (;
Back to top Go down
https://jbiebersz.forumotion.com

[03 23 10] Justin Bieber's 'Biggest Fan' Shares Her Excitement Over My World 2.0
Page 1 of 1